Helpful Phone Numbers & Contacts

StreetLight Repair:
Got a streetlight out? Just call Sawnee EMC at the phone number below and give them the pole # or street address and they will have it repaired (at no cost).
Report the outage here:
(770) 887-2363

SideWalk Repair:
Gwinnett County Transportation Operations Maintenance and Planning
(770) 822-7400

Community Safety Links (Provided by our C.O.P.S. program)

Gwinnett County Narcotics division 770-962-6272 or 911 ask for Narcotics.

Gwinnett County Sheriffs office Docket Book

Gwinnett "Code Enforcement" Quality of Life site: